Re: [opensuse] Slow SSH connection
On 02/09/2016 02:38 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
Ruben Safir wrote:

On 02/09/2016 02:04 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
Check your DNS setup on the server. I think name resolution might be
slow.

the resolution seems fine... lightning fast.

Also for the client you're coming from? Once you're logged on, try
clearing the cache, then do a reverse look up on your client address.
(ipv4 and ipv6 if applicable).

It is systemd, I'd almost bet on it.

I doubt it, but you ought to be able to tell quite easily - log on a 2nd
time and follow the process from the server.

the hangup is after authentication

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com