Re: [opensuse] Leap Display settings
Le 09/02/2016 01:38, Felix Miata a écrit :
jdd composed on 2016-02-09 00:29 (UTC+0100):

don fisher composed:

Felix Miata wrote:

http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/KDE/kscreen5-0768.jpg

That is what the 13.2 screen like like. The leap screen just offers
"Screen Locker" settings.

I have in Leap this exact same screen. May be depends on graphic card?
Mine is Nvidia (and with Nouveau)

That .jpg is from booting TW's KF5 with two displays connected to Intel gfx
and powered up before booting, so driver isn't likely related. I don't have

if I read well what is at the beginning, the OP do not even have the option in the kde control center. I have only one monitor and I have the option, so may be simply some kde part missing?

jdd