[opensuse] personal web based news reader
Hello,

At home I use Thunderbird to read mails and news.

When I'm away from home, for example on somebody else computer), I use squirrelmail or roundcube to read my mail.

But as far as I know they do not allow to read newsgroups.

I manage my own hosted server and don't want to use google or any other public system.

is there any php/perl/python/whatever application running on apache that could allow me to read a handful newsgroups

thanks
jdd