Re: [opensuse] leap 42.1 - missing an iscsi target/server?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 20:24:31 +0100
Per Jessen wrote:

On 13.1 and earlier, I have installed 'iscsitarget' (ietd), but that's not
available in Leap 42.1 ? I can't see another iscsi server either - can
someone point me in the right direction? ISTR something about ietd being
deprecated in favour of lio, but I can't find that either.

There is:

lio-mibs - Linux-iSCSI.org Target Userspace utils
lio-utils - Linux-iSCSI.org Target Userspace utils
yast2-iscsi-lio-server - Configuration of iSCSI LIO target

I will also be trying out iscsiuio. but that's only for bnx2 devices
afaict.

Despite its description as "Linux Broadcom NetXtremem II iscsi server", it's
not an iscsi server.

/Per