Re: [opensuse] 13.2 vs Leap vs Tumbleweed
On Sunday 07 February 2016 12:35:46 Per Jessen wrote:
Oliver Kurz wrote:
On Sunday 07 February 2016 10:03:28 Per Jessen wrote:
Do you know where one can go to see what's being tested?

TL;DR: Yes, Greg already described it, read again :-)
Greg just posted a very nice introduction of how you can get it from
openQA but I will try again to explain that maybe from a slightly
different perspective even though this would be a more appropriate
topic for "opensuse- factory".
[…]
Thanks for the explanation and the pointers Oliver - I have occasionally
been playing with the idea of creating some test cases, but I've not
really tried hard enough.

I don't say starting is easy but the people on opensuse-factory are very
helpful and it is very rewarding to see "own testcases" being executed by
openQA over and over again :-)