Re: [opensuse] widget size in plasma 5
  • From: ianseeks <ianseeks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 08:15:17 +0000
On Sunday, 7 February 2016 13:45:25 GMT tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have noticed in the new plasma 5 that you cannot adjust the size of
widgets. Is this just my imagination? I don't use a lot of widgets, but
the ones I used in KDE 4.7, I remember being able to adjust the size.

Also, when hovering over a widget with a mouse in 4.7, there was a bar
that would appear which had a configuration button, a move button, and
sizing handles. I guess they have deleted that functionality in plasma 5?
I get those by making sure the widgets are unlocked and then left click on the
widget and hold the button down until the bar appears.

Is there a way to click and drag on widgets in order to modify their
physical size in plasma 5?