[opensuse] No Easter this year for Thunderbird users?
For years I've had the English Holidays and French Holidays .ics calendar files installed in Thunderbird (or Lightning, previously).

I noticed recently when trying to look up the dates for Easter that I only have the French 'lundi de Pâques' entry on the 28th March, and neither Good Friday nor Easter Sunday / Bank Holiday Monday for England. I tried synchronising the calendar, though it should do that automatically anyway at regular intervals; no change.

I installed the UK holidays from this page:
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/projects/calendar/holidays/

Again, there is no Easter this year. The bank holiday at the end of May is also missing, yet other dates appear later in the year. Can anybody else confirm this? I suppose the maintainer just hasn't updated it in a while, but there could be something funny going on at my end.

gumb