Re: [opensuse] 13.2 vs Leap vs Tumbleweed
On 02/06/2016 10:01 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
Plasmashell still crashes regularly though, and I am missing pdf+office
previews in dolphin.

Installing kdegraphics-thumbnailers and kdegraphics-svgpart as well as some
portions
of calligra plugins returns previews of additional files back, specifically
pdfs and svg files.
Sadly, not odt or doc formats yet.

I haven't had a single plasmashell crash on Manjaro. I have had Dolphin crash
once or twice,
as well as Akregator doing weird things while reading feeds if you leave
Automark on.