Re: [opensuse] Please help with what is next step on bug report ?
On 02/05/2016 08:29 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2016-02-06 01:08, don fisher wrote:
I filed bug 949796 on bugzilla. When I check the status it claims it is
resolved and a duplication of bug 949796.

Er... no.

You reported "Bug 963247", and they told you that it is the same issue
as in (ie, duplicate of) "Bug 949796".

Also, please notice that the fact that a bugzilla is closed as solved is
not the same as saying that the problem affecting you is solved.

Sorry for the screw up in numbers. You are correct. But my question still stands, what do I do next? I am trying to build a new system, specifying in the partition manager that I wanted to use device names rather than UUIDs. But when I examine the fstab, the swap and home partition are listed by device name, but the system partition is still listed by UUID:-( I don't know enough of the internals any more to understand what broke here.

If you have any thoughts please let me know. Enough for today:-)

Don