[opensuse] Phantom duplicated photos in Thunar and Ristreto
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 22:55:01 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I'm scanning rolls of photographs, and as I use the XFCE desktop, I manage the directories with photos with Thunar. I scan the photos by number, so there is roll_one/09.JPG and roll_two/09.JPG, different photos.

But thunar (1.6.3) displays the same icon picture for both!

Double click works correctly, displays the correct photo, different from the thumbanil picture.

Nautilus does't get confused.

But this being 13.1, I doubt the error could be corrected.

Maybe someway to tell thunar to rebuild the index?
This was not happening two days ago (same session).

Ristreto (0.6.3) has the same problem. The thumbnail bar displays incorrect images, and different from the big photo above.

- -- Cheers

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)