Re: [opensuse] uefi on the second disk
01.02.2016 19:05, jdd пишет:
Hello,

On a laptop I have windows (8, then 8.1, then 10) and several openSUSE
(right now two leaps and one tw)

this laptop have two disks, one of them being a 24Gb internal ssd. Being
much faster than the HDD, my main Leap is on it.

But I can't make the laptop read the efi partition of the ssd.

Is it possible to trick Yast (or grub-install) to write the efi boot
file on the hdd (/dev/sda1)?

grub-install is using partition which is mounted as /boot/efi.

I tested all what I was thinking of, with no result, I even copied the
/boot/efi/EFI files to the same folder in the hdd (named open), but the
bios don't see them

It is not clear what this means. BIOS does not see filesystem? BIOS sees
filesystem but does not see files? They are not present in firmware boot
menu? In the latter case you simply need to re-run grub-install after
fixing /boot/efi mount point. Otherwise more information is needed.

right now I boot from a grub menu from the other Leap install (on hdd)

any idea?
thanks
jdd