[opensuse] systemd-udev-root-symlink.service not starting any on 13.2
Hello List!
As stated ind the title: The systemd-udev-root-symlink.service doesnt start anymore and spams my logs with:

Cannot add dependency job for unit systemd-udev-root-symlink.service, ignoring:
Unit systemd-udev-root-symlink.service failed to load: Invalid argument.
See system logs and 'systemctl status systemd-udev-root-symlink.service' for details.

I only see:

systemd[1]: [/usr/lib/systemd/system/systemd-udev-root-symlink.service:10] Executable path is not absolute, ignoring: udevlibexec@/rootsymlink-generator

in my /usr/lib/systemd/system/systemd-udev-root-symlink.service i see
ExecStart=@udevlibexec@/rootsymlink-generator
(The two at-signs don't make sense to me..)

shouldn't it bee
ExecStart=/usr/lib/udev/rootsymlink-generator ?

Thanks for helping!

--Tom