On 2016-01-31 15:22, jdd wrote:

the best way there is to add them in a sidecar file, that is small text
file one can sync both ways easily. Photo files now are pretty huge and
can't be moved back and forth.

I don't see the programs I tried writing those sidecar files. gthumb
writes an xml in a subdirectory, I think.

If all these programs agreed in a standard way to save the metadata in
an accompanying file to each photo, easy to identify and thus transfer
when copying somewhere - or not copy...

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >