Re: [opensuse] question on tunderbird/seamonkey mail imap offline mirroring
On 01/31/2016 02:15 PM, jdd wrote:
Le 30/01/2016 14:05, Anton Aylward a écrit :

I would think that a problem with folders and subfolders would be "big
enough". certainly more so than some of the issues raised here!

"tricky" is a bit of a vague description of a problem.
Perhaps you could elucidate.

one folder (old "suse" one) keep coming in thunderbird even after I
deleted it. However it is not visible with roundcube on the same account.

just looking at the folder properties, I noticed that "keep offline" was
ticked, may be it's the problem even if it's empty. I deleted it, will
see if it comes again :-)

There's also the issue of "subscriptions".
You may also want to take it out of that list.