On 2016-01-31 15:01, jdd wrote:
Le 31/01/2016 13:24, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

piwigo?

I just read the home page of the site, but I don't quite get it. It is a
software to upload your photos to a site? Any site, or their site?

both. As said by others, it's a php application to keep your photos /
videos on your own site, but they also rent room o they own server for
people not wanting to manage the application themselves

Ah, rented space on piwigo.org?
Interesting.

I'm using google photo to share some of my photos with some people.
Maybe not the best, but it is fast and "gratis".

my own site:

http://dodin.info/piwigo/index.php

(approx 42000 photos / videos) - I maintain myself a video plugin.

Interesting...

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)