Le 31/01/2016 13:24, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

piwigo?

I just read the home page of the site, but I don't quite get it. It is a
software to upload your photos to a site? Any site, or their site?

both. As said by others, it's a php application to keep your photos / videos on your own site, but they also rent room o they own server for people not wanting to manage the application themselves

my own site:

http://dodin.info/piwigo/index.php

(approx 42000 photos / videos) - I maintain myself a video plugin.

jdd