31. ledna 2016 14:06:36 CET, Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> napsal:
* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [01-31-16 07:26]:
On 2016-01-31 12:04, jdd wrote:
Le 31/01/2016 10:53, Vojtěch Zeisek a écrit :

differently), so I keep same text in both. It seems Dolphin (KDE4)
is not able
to read EXIF comments, but I export photos from digiKam to Piwigo
web gallery
and another tools and it works there perfectly, so that I'm fine
with it.

same for me (digikam and piwigo)

piwigo?

I just read the home page of the site, but I don't quite get it. It
is a
software to upload your photos to a site? Any site, or their site?

http://www.piwigo.org

Web gallery - PHP based server application - CMS for photos. Install it to own
server, tune and enjoy. It has API for uploading and Kipi plugins (among
others) support it.
--
Vojtěch Zeisek
http://trapa.cz/cs