Re: [opensuse] question on tunderbird/seamonkey mail imap offline mirroring
On 2016-01-30 10:56, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 01/30/2016 02:58 AM, jdd wrote:
imap folders are specially tricky.

IMAP folders are not themselves tricky.
It is the IMAP servers that are - sometimes - the problem.
Dovecot conforms with the standards and has never presented me any
problems in that regard.

Sometimes I try to rename a folder (via Alpine or Thunderbird) and
dovecot refuses. I don't remember the error message. Then I simply point
Pine to the raw Mail directory and rename it there. Dovecot sees it, the
old one disappears, the new one appears.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >