Re: [opensuse] color problem in leap [solved]
On 01/28/2016 08:23 AM, jdd wrote:
Le 27/01/2016 17:58, jdd a écrit :
Hello,

Leap seems to have some color problem, and I can't solve changing theme.

I finaly found the solution. Don't know if it's a bug, but...

At least for kde, go to the control panel, application appearance (I translate from french), GNOME/GTK application style, and for GTK2 choose... the default (Clearlooks). That is press the "default" in the bottom of the panel.

For whatever reason, the openSUSE install setup is not the kde default (including in openSUSE-branding), but the BreezyGTK that gives the odd result.

Many other setups are also suboptimal, but Clearlooks works perfectly.

jdd

This partially reminds me of a problem I had on Plasma 5 on TW/Leap, where when hovering over areas in the GUI of a GTK application where a tool tip pops up (such the "cut" button in Audacity) and the text and background are unreadable; the text would be white and the background grey. It doesn't seem to be happening now as I just checked, so you may try Tumbleweed to rule out if it's a bug that has gotten fixed with the latest KDE libraries and frameworks, or use the current KDE repos for Leap. Now I'm curious trying the scanning app on a spare box to see the result I get.

sdm