Re: [opensuse] making local copy of 13.1 repos
David Haller írta:
Hello,

On Wed, 27 Jan 2016, Istvan Gabor wrote:
I would like to download openSUSE 13.1 repos from
download.opensuse.org/repositories directory. First I thought I could
use wget but it seems it's not that easy. I don't know how I could
specify wget to download only "openSUSE_13.1" directories from the
tree (without writing every single path after an -I option), if it's
possible at all. Any help would be appreciated.

RTF --help:

-np, --no-parent don't ascend to the parent directory.

e.g.

wget -m -np http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/13.1:/

or whatever.

It's not that simple. I want to download all openSUSE 13.1 dirs from under all
of the following directories in http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/:

Apache/
Apache:/
Application:/
Arch:/
Archiving/
Archiving:/
Banshee/
Banshee:/
Base:/
Cloud/
Cloud:/
CrossToolchain:/
DISCONTINUED:/
Documentation/
Documentation:/
Education/
Education:/
Emulators/
Emulators:/
FATE/
FATE:/
Fedora:/
GNOME:/
GPhoto/
GPhoto:/
Java:/
KDE:/
Kernel:/
LCD/
LibreOffice:/
Linux-PAM/
M17N/
M17N:/
Maemo:/
Meego:/
Mono/
Mono:/
Novell:/
OBS:/
OFED:/
OSSP/
Office/
OpenOffice.org:/
Openwsman/
Openwsman:/
Ports:/
Printing/
Printing:/
Publishing/
Publishing:/
SUSE:/
Ubuntu:/
Virtualization/
Virtualization:/
X11:/
XML/
YaST:/
artwork:/
benchmark/
devel:/
driver:/
drivers:/
eID-belgium/
eIDconfig-belgium/
editors/
electronics/
filesharing/
filesystems/
filesystems:/
games/
games:/
graphics/
graphics:/
hamradio/
hamradio:/
hardware/
hardware:/
home:/
isv:/
limal:/
medical/
mobile:/
mozilla/
mozilla:/
multimedia:/
net-snmp/
net-snmp:/
network/
network:/
office:/
openSUSE:/
science/
science:/
security/
security:/
server:/
shells/
shells:/
spins:/
swamp/
system:/
systemsmanagement/
systemsmanagement:/
utilities/
utilities:/
vdr/
vdr:/
windows:/
zypp:/

How I do that, possibly with one command? Not need to be wget.

Thanks,

Istvan