Re: [opensuse] Display Manager options
Le 27/01/2016 02:59, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

On 2016-01-26 20:55, jdd wrote:
Le 26/01/2016 20:52, Martin Helm a écrit :

/usr/share/xsessions, but I am afraid that would then reappear after an
update.

if it reappears it's because it's stored somewhere? here?

In the rpm that is being updated ;-)

the OP said:

To make kodi play nice with Google Chrome (for Netflix) I prefer to run
Kodi on Openbox. But after install I have both a "Kodi" and a "Openbox"
option in the login menu. To prevent mistakes I want to remove "Kodi" as
a possible option.

why should Kodi add an entry in the windows manager folder? (if kodi is the media manager I find on the net)?

jdd