Re: [opensuse] chrome crashes kwin_x11 in plasma5 42.1
On 01/26/2016 05:36 PM, tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On 01/27/2016 07:18 AM, John Andersen wrote:
On 01/26/2016 03:15 PM, tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
how would I verify it has worked, other than using chrome and seeing that
it never locks up anymore?

Well that was the problem you were hoping to avoid isn't it?
What more do you need? Unicorns? ;-)

Lol, yes unicorns would be nice! Well, I have switched to plastik now, have
been using it for about
2 hours, and so far, no crashes. And I guess, it really isn't a bad window
decoration after all. ;)

Everything about any of those is tune-able. You can start with plastic, change
one thing and s
save it under a different name, then come back and tweak some more, click
apply. see how you like
it, etc.

I tried downloading some totally new themes, but I've always found they seem to
forget something
and then I have to hunt around for where to fix that thing.

And if I never see another Dark Theme it will be too soon. (This is about
where David Rankin
jumps up, turns off the lights, and clubs me with a black cat).

What I don't totally understand is just what "Look and Feel" actually does.
There are some
pretty obvious things that happen when you touch one of those.