Aw: Re: [opensuse] system not booting
  • From: "Benjamin Draxlbauer" <Benjamin10@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 11:13:22 +0100

Gesendet: Dienstag, 26. Januar 2016 um 11:02 Uhr
Von: "Stanislav Baiduzhyi" <baiduzhyi.devel@xxxxxxxxx>
An: opensuse <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [opensuse] system not booting
I remember seeing something very similar. In my case it was corrupted
cache, so adding clear_cache to mount options solved the issue.

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 9:36 AM, Benjamin Draxlbauer <Benjamin10@xxxxxx> wrote:
Morning Guys!
I have a serious problem with my system: Today I wanted to start my system
but after the bootmanager menue this message showed up:

Ignoring BGRT: invalid status 0 (expected 1)
BTRFS (device sda3): parent transid verify failed on 35295068160 wanted
41939771539587072 found 2542
BTRFS (device sda3): parent transid verify failed on 35295068160 wanted
41939771539587072 found 2542
BTRFS: open_ctree failed
Boot has failed. To debug this issue add "rd.shell rd.debug" to the kernel
command line.

I tried it a few times but it didn't help. Actually i can't remember doing
anything on my laptop, not even an update yesterday…