[opensuse] disabling wakeup when monitor sends hibernate message
I have an ASUS_VN289H HDMI monitor connected to my Alienware HDMI output port. When the external monitor is not connected, the system blanks the screen the way I have requested. When the external monitor is connected, the monitor blanks, then the monitor offers a lost signal message, and the system unblanks. I would RTFM if I know which one to look at:-) What I would like to know is how to disable the wakeup call that I think that the monitor must be sending when it looses signal.

Thanks,
Don