Re: [opensuse] Bootup of Luks partitions not waiting long for Password
On 2016-01-25 00:24, John Andersen wrote:

Carlos: Do you suppose I have to rebuild the initrd after changing these
settings
in crypptab? Is it perhaps included there in, such that none of my changes
take effect?

Depends... I would definitely rebuild it to be sure.

It depends on what point the mount happens. If early on boot, before "/"
is mounted, then it is obviously reading from the initrd. If it happens
afterwards, then no.

And if so remeind me how I do that.

As simple as running "mkinitrd" as root :-)

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)