RE: Re: [opensuse] can't get rid of desktop folder panel in plasma5

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: John Andersen
Gesendet: So. 24.01.2016 21:09
An: opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [opensuse] can't get rid of desktop folder panel in plasma5

On 01/24/2016 05:36 AM, stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
It is probable that you are new to KDE and you haven't yet had the time to
go through the online help on
the kde site about the functioning of plasma. It is a good and helpful
lecture.

" target="_blank">https://userbase.kde.org/Welcome_to_KDE_UserBase

One of the best collections of 404s I've seen in a while.

In addition to trying to explain 3 different releases of KDE in one place
(3,4,and plasma5), which
is seldom what the new user needs, it adds a lot of confusion, even to
someone quite familiar with
kde from the beginning.

Sad, too, because the wiki was clearly a labor of love, that became unloved
when it was
time to maintain it.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht Ende-----

You are surely right. Please let me know the bug number once you filed it to
bugs KDE (https://bugs.kde.org/) so I can bring my support to it.
Regards.

P.S.
I would exactly post these observations (with some 404 links). Good idea.

---