Re: [opensuse] Bootup of Luks partitions not waiting long for Password
On 2016-01-24 00:15, John Andersen wrote:
On 1/23/2016 3:06 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

That's because you probably have set grub delay to zero. You don't get a
chance that way to choose which kernel to boot. Of course, if
you are booting an hibernating machine, any menu is disabled intentionally.

I certainly don't remember making such a choice.
Nor do I know where to do so. Same place?

In YaST, module boot loader.

Also in "/etc/default/grub", value "GRUB_TIMEOUT". Typical is "8".
Then run the command the comments tell to run to apply.
Same file as you disable plymouth.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)