[opensuse] Folderview - rename file on view issue
  • From: ianseeks <ianseeks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 13:47:13 +0000
Hi

I've got a folderview of Documents on my desktop. I right clicked on one
write document to rename it. it presented the highlighted file name to me and
when i clicked in the input box to change the name, it launched the associated
application Writer instead. I closed Writer and the rename function was now
ready to used as per normal.

Do i log this against Plasma in kde.bugs or do i try and find the folderview
widget author (there's no mention of an author in the settings for folderview)

regards

Ian