Re: [opensuse] Bootup of Luks partitions not waiting long for Password
23.01.2016 05:44, John Andersen пишет:
I've got a 13.2 installation that for some reason some time ago started
waiting a real short time
for passwords on the Plymouth screen (or at least the Plymouth wallpaper) for
a password for
the Luks encrypted partition.

Could you try without Plymouth (plymouth.enable=0 on kernel command
line); do you still see the same problem?

I have to hover over the keyboard waiting for that prompt to come up and type
it really quick
or it boots without my home partition mounted.

I thought it was /etc/crypttab where the delay was set, but this appears to
be ignored.
There are a few bug reports but they appear full of arguing back and forth
and nobody has a clue.

Has anyone else seen this, or have a solution?