Re: [opensuse] latest patch need to restart
On 2016-01-22 14:58, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Carlos E. R. <> [01-22-16 08:54]:

The new way of int 3; init 5 is: systemctl restart display-manager.service

Old dog prefers not to remember new tricks when old tricks work ;-)

This "Old dog" agrees but... Then when the old ways go away (and they
will) the new ways are no longer new and everyone else is speaking a
different language :(

So I am pushing myself to utilize the "new" ways :)

I would, but there was a promise to keep this particular trick working
for "ever" ;-)

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)