Re: [opensuse] What do you use for skype?
On 01/21/2016 07:00 AM, Harrie Baken wrote:
What I seem to be using these days is Google Hangout on my phone
and tablet. I'm aware there is a web version of it as well. I've
tried that. Downside is that you need a gmail account.

Which you have already, if you have an Android phone.

One does *not* need a *gmail* account. A *Google account* will do. (Mine
is: harriebaken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.)

One does not need any sort of Google account either these days.

See: http://www.popsci.com/hangout-with-non-google-users-on-google-hangouts