Re: [opensuse] switched email
On 2016-01-21 06:48, tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have switched the email address I use for this list to this address. I
got tired of gmail not showing me my own emails, which makes following
the threads a little more difficult.

Do I need to let anyone know, like a moderator or anything? Or is it
just sufficient to start using this email address?

No. Just subscribe and start posting :-)

A trick with gmail could be to subscribe two addresses, and use the 2nd
to post for the 1st (needs registering). I haven't tried.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)