[opensuse] using a local repo mirror plus adding extra repositories during installation ?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 08:04:38 +0100
Last year I created a local mirror as a way of avoiding the IPv6 mirror
issue. When I install, I just point to this with
install=http://local.mirror. However, when I select to add extra repos
during installation, i.e. the update repos, these are not taken from
the local mirror, so I'm back to the ipv6 issue.

I was just wondering if anyone else had encountered this and maybe
already found a way around it? (apart from applying updates in a
separate step).

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (0.8°C)