Re: [opensuse] Re: I'm a bit confused by the current naming of vmware player
On 01/18/2016 03:56 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Previously I used the "Server" version, which was "gratis" at the time

Server was designed to run headless, and be accessed by a web browser.
Sort of a different thing than player.

I have an instance of server running on a linux box to provide a test portal
for some software we sell for windows at my day job.

Works ok.

I have player as well, but no real use for it.