Re: [opensuse] Welcome back to Carlos
On 01/13/2016 02:07 PM, ianseeks wrote:
On Tuesday 12 Jan 2016 10:30:06 Greg Freemyer wrote:
A community involves good times and bad.

Carlos has been a major part of the opensuse user community for years.

I'm very happy that the board has dropped their ban on Carlos posting
here. I'm even more happy that Carlos has chosen to re-engage.

I truly believe he is valuable contributor to the community and hope
he continues to be for years to come.

hear hear

I'll say nothing, Thankfully you people don't see my blush :-)

Thanks!

--
Cheers/Saludos

Carlos E. R. (openSUSE Leap 42.1, test at Minas-Anor)