Re: [opensuse] Failed login prompts on VTs
On 01/16/2016 10:38 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
Another option might be to try this script (or a variation therof) I use on
most of my Linux with systemd installations:

This set of 'units' is supposed to be carried out automatically by a
generator.

Update;

I tried logging in 'blind'.
After that I tried the classic 'echo "hello world" but redirected it to
/tmp/hello.txt.
Then I returned to the graphic login/KDE and found that file in /tmp
with the konq file manager.

So this is not a problem solved by creating those links, starting login
processes. It seems that they are created pretty much on demand.

Its a problem with the display.