Re: [opensuse] Re: memtest only seeing 48GB out of 64GB?
On 16/01/16 08:27 PM, Greg Freemyer wrote:
To be honest, I would not object to having a second similar spec
machine, Maybe I should buy new DIMs which have been tested with the
ASUS X99-Deluxe, then buy a new MB / CPU pair that have been tested
with the unbuffered DIMs I have?

At this point, this seems like a good idea -- and in future, always
check the board mfr's site for memory it has been tested with. Not sure
if all mfr's do this, though, but if they do, only using what they've
tested would probably be the best idea.