Re: [opensuse] Why does openSuse prohibit ftp transfers from download.opensuse.org/source/distribution/leap/42.1/repo/oss/suse/src/
On 01/16/2016 04:40 PM, jdd wrote:
Le 16/01/2016 22:37, don fisher a écrit :

What does "could also be allowed" mean? Is it there or hidden in some
way, or is it just a capability that they could enable at there
discretion?

many servers allows this, so I guess openSUSE could do, no idea of who
takes the step. May be asking in features, with use case (=why do you
need this)?

One thing I just noticed is the openSUSE site no longer runs IPv6.
Previously, I'd see an IPv6 address when going to the site. Did they
change servers?