Re: [opensuse] USB Docking Station Brought Tumbleweed Tumbling Down a Rocky Slope
Le 16/01/2016 20:58, SDM a écrit :
Hi,

I'm using dd on openSUSE TW 20160113 to zero out (/dev/zero) 2 SATA hard

very long story t say your disk is ko... I had similar problem some days ago.

to any test, the application to use is "badblocks -sn", if ever you can run the disk...

else, the only possible solution is using the hardware vendor application, but most often asks for windows, but once at least it revived one of my broken disks.

faulty hardware can crash any system

jdd