Re: [opensuse] Re: I'm a bit confused by the current naming of vmware player
On 01/15/2016 08:40 AM, Yamaban wrote:
But looking at the actual web-page, some of this information seems to
be gone missing. Most of my older links to there do not work anymore,
and I can not find the same info in the pages as of now.

Yes, VMware is well known for complicating the hell out of their product line.
Its something of a rats nest of the same stuff bundled in different ways.

Every VMWare workstation product comes bundled with a vmware Player, but you
can also download
it for free.

Its like those toy spare tires (tyres) you find in the trunk of modern cars.
You only
use them in desperate situations, and they don't work well, and you have to
drive slow.