[opensuse] desktop icons and folderview swapping sides
  • From: ianseeks <ianseeks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 18:21:07 +0000
Hi

Is there any key combination that can cause my desktop layout to swap sides?
My desktop has 2 icons (firefox and skanlite) on the hand side and a
folderview on the right.
I closed down the 2 programs i was using (firefox and Libreoffice writer) and
discovered the icons and folderview had swapped sides.
Prior to launching firefox and writer i resized the folderview by holding down
the mouse button to launch the resize menu and enlarged it.

Any ideas?

Ian