Re: [opensuse] Network set up after crash
On 01/14/2016 06:43 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 01/15/2016 02:17 AM, don fisher wrote:
On 01/14/2016 05:34 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

I am sorry for two reasons. One I said Thunderbird above when it should
have been Firefox. Two, some of the pages that were in tabs are
reachable, but nothing they reference is. I can open a Google window and
enter a site name and it is reached (sometimes) but if I try and use one
of my bookmarks to access a site I receive "Unable to Connect".

What happens if you click several times on the same address?

Same "Unable to Connect". I just built another system for comparison, and Firefox appears to work. I just need to find where the difference between these two systems is.

Don