Re: [opensuse] Network set up after crash
On 01/14/2016 03:31 PM, don fisher wrote:
On 01/14/2016 03:04 PM, Anton Aylward wrote:
ifconfig -a
I did the ifconfig as you suggested and it just listed the three devices
as expected. I think something is broken in my routing maybe? When I
click on an old link in thunderbird it claims it cannot reach
www.suse.com. But if I enter just www.suse.com into Google it opens, so
the rest of the link cannot be resolved. I will not open my online
banking window or other links I used to open all of the time. When I try
to connect to the name server listed in my resolve.conf I receive a
"Network is unreachable" message. But again, Google finds it.

Don

I tried the ifroute man page, and none of the files suggested

/etc/sysconfig/network/ifroute--interfavce
/etc/sysconfig/network/routes

exist on my system. I thought routing might be buried in the openSuse stuff?

Don