Re: [opensuse] Network set up after crash
On 01/14/2016 03:04 PM, Anton Aylward wrote:
ifconfig -a
I did the ifconfig as you suggested and it just listed the three devices as expected. I think something is broken in my routing maybe? When I click on an old link in thunderbird it claims it cannot reach www.suse.com. But if I enter just www.suse.com into Google it opens, so the rest of the link cannot be resolved. I will not open my online banking window or other links I used to open all of the time. When I try to connect to the name server listed in my resolve.conf I receive a "Network is unreachable" message. But again, Google finds it.

Don