[opensuse] KDE3 kicker hangs with 100% CPU use
Hello:

This occurs on openSUSE 13.1 with KDE3 (from KDE repo). I have installed many
packages through yast2 package manager.

After this when go to KDE3 start menu -> graphics, the desktop hangs, top shows
that kicker uses 100% CPU. I removed ~/.kde/share/config/kickerrc but it did
not make a change (after restarting the system). It also occurs to a new test
user with a newly created KDE3 desktop, so this is not a user specific symptom.

How could I trace and possibly fix this?

Thanks,

Istvan