Re: [opensuse] Installation DVD is horrible!
Le 13/01/2016 19:04, don fisher a écrit :

Maybe somebody else could try this and see what they get. The Install
did place the "other" swap space in my fstab, as well as the new one.
During the install, I am not sure how to remove the selection to swap

You are probably not in the right menu.

at least in french, the three option in the yast install partitionner are confusing (and was always, nothing new).

I only know you have to use the middle one (something like "create partition"), then in it the "expert" one.

Then you are presented the usual partitionner, with only the swap partition activated (named "swap" in the use column). There you can modify them to "do not mount". After that add your own partition

jdd