Re: [opensuse] something like vnstat (internet usage stats) for OS 13.2?
On 2016-01-13 14:39, Daniel Bauer wrote:

Is there something like that or a simple way to find out for OS 13.2
available somewhere, ready to install and use? I just need simple
numbers: how much did I download and upload from/to internet on this
single machine per day.

gkrellm

One of the features is that measures the network usage: day, week, month.

I also wrote a script that digs this information from network manager
and writes a log. I'll have to look it up in my laptop later and tell
you how I do it, and if it still works.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)