Re: [opensuse] Debian and swap
On 2016-01-13 09:39, jdd wrote:
Hello,

May be you remember than recently I had a mess with swap, getting an
unknown swp uuid.

I just learn than hen installing Debian on a disk, Debian reformat the
swap partition with a new uuid... and of course when I had my problem I
just installed a Debian on the same drive (but of course an other
partition).

I don't know if Debian install allows it, but the trick would be to tell
it to use and not format the swap partition. openSUSE allows this.

If not, then you have to change the uuid or whatever in openSUSE to match.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)