Re: [opensuse] making iso from distribution bootable usb stick
Le 27/12/2015 14:45, Richard Brown a écrit :

I own a Zalman 'ISO Drive' like
http://www.zalman.com/global/product/Product_Read.php?Idx=750

This is an external hard drive case (you have to supply the hard
drive) which can emulate a CD drive by reading the ISOs on the hard
disk, then acting like a DVD drive with the ISO in the drive.

On this Zalman I keep all my ISOs, and then when I find myself in a
situation like yours, I can boot to the 'USB CD Drive' the system
sees, with my chosen ISO on it

from the Richard advice I bough a similar device (iodd) that looks alike for a smaller price and I'm very glad of it

http://dodin.info/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=IODD2541USB3.0

thanks Richard :-)

jdd