Re: [opensuse] KDE Connect
On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 9:39 PM, John Andersen <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Some people reporting issues seem to be on Samsung devices. There might be
some sort of firewall
in the samsung that prevents connection. I don't know, as I don't have a
samsung device to test
with.

I have Galaxy S4. Tried KDE Connect and it works partially... That is,
remote input from telephone works (why could it be needed?) but files
are not sent fully. I tried a number of times and after 85-95% of the
file the transfer stopped.

I'm using AirDroid application to up- and down-load files to/from
telephone. It seems working for me (you connect to the telephone from
your browser over local network)

--
Mark Goldstein